Welcome

Services Offered

Estimate Form

Location

History

Auto-Tender has been serving the Orlando area as a family owned and operated business since 1992. Formally known as Florida Generator in the early and mid 1980's, the shop changed ownership in 1992. Florida Generators' very own technician Guy and wife Ivonne took ownership and have been serving Orlando ever since. In April 1992, Auto-Tender opened its doors with a small office space and 2-bay shop which was located at 948 North Semoran Boulevard. About two years later Auto-Tender was able to expand in its location to a 4-bay shop with a larger costumer waiting area and office space. Finally in October 2006, Auto-Tender relocated to a brand new beautiful home. Now located at 1818 N. Dean Road, Auto-Tender is a 6-bay shop, with a large clean & comfortable receiving area and customer waiting room. Over the past 19 years Auto-Tender has earned the label as the #1 Electrical Specialist in Orlando.

A Brand New Location

About two years later Auto-Tender was able to expand in its location to a 4-bay shop with a larger costumer waiting area and office space. Finally in October 2006, Auto-Tender relocated to a brand new beautiful home. Now located at 1818 N. Dean Road, Auto-Tender is a 6-bay shop, with a large clean & comfortable receiving area and customer waiting room. Over the past 19 years Auto-Tender has earned the label as the #1 Electrical Specialist in Orlando.